In 2015 the organization expanded its scope to provide resources and support to blood and marrow transplant patients and their families. A patient and family special interest group was established in order to assist the CTTC in identifying the needs of patients and caregivers and direct CTTC’s initiatives for meeting these needs.
The first initiative of this group was to create a patient and caregiver membership, which would provide access to the below benefits.
The Patient/Family/Caregiver membership is open to all stem cell transplant patients. family members and caregivers of transplant patients.
All new members receive a free trial year. Following the year trial period, membership is as follows:
1-year Membership ($10 + tax) January 1 — December 31 of current year
*Please note the trial year expires on December 31 of current year.
- Receive the CTTC patient, family and caregiver newsletter
- Receive information on upcoming CTTC patient, family and caregiver events such as symposia and webinars
- Opportunity to participate as a member of the Patient, Family and Caregiver Special Interest Group
- Attend monthly calls to connect with other patients, families and caregivers and discuss items of interest to each member
- Participate in planning patient and caregiver events hosted by the CTTC, such as educational symposia and webinars
- Assist in identifying patient and caregiver needs and how the CTTC can meet those needs
- Access to the CTTC patient, family and caregiver discussion forum, an online forum where you can connect with other patients and caregivers and ask questions