| An individual member is an individual who is a physician or PhD, allied health individuals who are members of an allied profession, or in-training individuals registered in a relevant Baccalaureate, MSc, PhD, MD or internationally equivalent post-graduate training program. The CTTC offers one and two year individual memberships.|| |
Organization membership is available to societies, hospitals and laboratories whose staff wish to join CTTC as a group. There are no official membership requirements.
CTTC organization membership allows you to centralize the registration of your employees and benefit from a discounted price. Member benefits are the same as individual memberships, with the additional cost savings of the group membership rate.
- Member-only registration rates for CTTC Annual Conferences
- Free registration for CTTC educational webinars of practical relevance to the multidisciplinary areas of HSCT and cell therapy
- Access to the CTTC Sosido Network— an exclusive members-only online forum where you can:
- Read the latest abstracts from your colleagues and journal feeds of your choice.
- Ask questions to the CTTC membership and participate in discussion regarding best practices.
- Have your published articles showcased on the Sosido news feed and in your Sosido profile.
- Access to the members-only section of the CTTC website, including:
- CTTC conference and symposia presentations
- CTTC Member Directory (alphabetical, geographical and by discipline)
- Recordings of CTTC webinar presentations
- Opportunity to get involved in CTTC Communities of Practice, including the laboratory committee, education committee, pharmacist committee, advanced practitioners committee, research network, patient/family/caregiver advisory group, and nursing special interest group.
Each sub-account is entitled to all Individual Membership benefits.
Open to applicants with major and sustained interest in blood and marrow transplantation who hold an MD, PhD or internationally equivalent degree. Active members pay dues and have all privileges of the Society including the right to vote, hold office, and serve on committees.
$130 + tax/1 Year
$234 + tax/2 Year (10% discount)
Open to applicants who are members of an allied profession (e.g. nursing, pharmacy, laboratory technology, social work), or members who hold a leadership position in a hospital-based blood and marrow transplantation program, affiliated university-based laboratory program or non-profit allied health care provider. Active members pay dues and have all privileges of the Society including the right to vote, hold office, and serve on committees.
$110 + tax/1 Year
$198 + tax/2 Year (10% discount)
Open to individuals registered in a relevant Baccalaureate, MSc, PhD, MD or internationally equivalent post-graduate training program. An In-Training Member must provide a letter from their supervisor verifying their status and briefly describing their program of study. Active members have all privileges of membership, except the right to vote or hold office.
Open to all stem cell transplant patients, family members and caregivers of transplant patients.
Free 1 Year Trial
Renewal $10 + tax/year
Open to individual outside of Canada who is a physician or PhD, allied health individuals who are members of an allied profession, or in-training individuals registered in a relevant Baccalaureate, MSc, PhD, MD or internationally equivalent post-graduate training program.
Organizational Membership Options
1 TO 5 MEMBERS
$440 + tax/year
6 TO 10 MEMBERS
$880 + tax/year
11 TO 15 MEMBERS
$1320 + tax/year
16 TO 20 MEMBERS
$1760 + tax/year
21 TO 25 MEMBERS
$2200 + tax/year