Cell Therapy Transplant Canada (CTTC, formerly CBMTG) is a member-led, national, multidisciplinary organization providing leadership and promoting excellence in patient care, research and education in the field of hematopoietic stem cell transplant and cellular therapy.
CTTC is an association of more than 400 clinicians, research scientists, cellular therapy laboratory technologists, pharmacists, nurses, patients and caregivers across Canada.
CTTC values excellence, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and professionalism in care, education, and research in hematopoietic stem cell transplant and cell therapy. The CTTC believes that every patient has a right of equal access to the highest quality of life saving care that can be provided by hematopoietic stem cell transplant and cell therapy professionals in Canada.
CTTC is the professional community and voice of hematopoietic stem cell transplant and cell therapy in Canada.
CTTC works together towards world-leading hematopoietic stem cell transplant and cell therapy for all Canadians.
1. Education— Provide high quality educational programs that advance the practice of HSCT and cellular therapy in Canada
2. Quality—Support centers on regulatory matters with standards, guidelines and resources.
3. Research—Support research by CTTC members.
4. Patients, Families and Caregivers—Support patient-led initiatives and activities
5. Advocacy—Advocate on behalf of members, programs and patients as needed
6.Transparency in Governance—Ensure that all governance and operations are communicated in a transparent manner to the membership
7. Financial Capacity—Support education, research, patient and outreach initiatives through fundraisingand partnerships